When you’re feeling fear, pain or a bit of nausea…whatever, go into it.
Go into it? Are you kidding me? Wouldn’t I be better off trying to avoid going into such things? Or better off finding a way to numb or hide away from experiencing such uncomfortable situations?
These uncomfortable situations are appearing in your life because:
- You are now strong enough to address the underlying causes of these discomforts.
- It is time for you to do exactly that.
- The pain or discomfort you are feeling is God’s way of getting your attention. It’s time to give a neglected, stuffed away or forgotten aspect of yourself the acknowledgment, love and appreciation it not only needs but deserves.
So how do you go into it?
When a fear or discomfort arises:
- If it all possible, stop whatever you are doing.
- Find a private place.
- Calm your mind and literally let your attention sink into the discomfort.
- Give into it.
- After doing so, ask it the question “What is it that I am not acknowledging or what is it that I need to hear or address?”
- Then sit silently, heart open, for a few moments to accept the response
- Lastly, before leaving your private space, take time to thank the discomfort for the delivering of whatever message that you received.
- Repeat this exercise as often as necessary whenever a discomfort of any sort arises so you can move quickly and directly through whatever transition is knocking at your door. Then you can rapidly recapture the peace and joy in your life that you so crave.
Go into it.
Try it and you will see what I mean.