Family Writing Forum Tom Bird Writing Family What are your writing goals for the next year?

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Let’s get things started. What are your writing goals for the next year? My goal is to publish at least three books. How about you…

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Tom Bird.
      • [email protected]
        Participant

My goal is to write 2 books.

• sarakorn
          Participant

Right now I don’t have any specific writing goals. My fiction writing is on hold as I prioritize launching a new coaching and teaching business. However, I intend to integrate stories and nonfiction writing into my teaching and marketing. After I meet with my coach and we map out the plan for the year, I’ll Have more specific plans to share.

I look forward to connecting with you all here! Thanks to Tom for creating this space for us to meet.

• AlenkaT
            Participant

I want to publish 2 books (1 already written but needs editing) and play with fiction 😉
              I don’t have problems writing, I do it almost daily, but editing and putting it together into a book is the challenging part for me

• JoyMarieLLC
              Participant

My writing goals for the next year are
                Finish editing and publish the book I have been working on this year
                Finish writing and publish my 5 short stories
                Rework and publish the poetry book I wrote in the 1980s

• Soulmagic
                Participant

My writing goal for the next year is to establish writing as a daily habit. I also intend to finish a fiction book for my daughter and bring to life any other works ready to be born. I also want to consistently write blog and newsletter posts. I love writing and it’s time to focus on it more in my life.

• chirayadharma
                  Participant

I have been wanting to branch into fiction! So I would like to write 1 fiction work aka novel / screenplay this year!

• Jackie
                    Participant

My writing goals for 2021 are to be very present to my writing, be connected to other writers, engage a publisher, and write and publish one book

• scribbler
                      Participant

I would like to bring more focus on writing freely and revise/complete the book I drafted last year.

• [email protected]
                        Participant

I wrote a book when I was married -a LONG time ago. It was a story I had been inspired to write from my late teens/early 20s. I had finished it, printed off 2 hard copies, and saved it to a floppy disc – that should say just how long it’s been since this happened! I put all this and my research for the story in the bottom drawer of our file cabinet.

I wanted it to “rest” a couple months and then reread it to do any revisions – and hopefully publish. The drawer was empty. My husband had thrown it all away – everything. To dig the dagger in deeper – during the divorce he stated I had written a book during the marriage and he should get 50%.

I’ve always wanted to rewrite that story. Though every time I try I end up stuck in a writer’s block. It’s time to overcome.

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.